"The mission of Central Catholic High School, as a faith community of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Youngstown, is to develop in our students, faith, academic excellence, leadership, and a commitment to service and social justice, guided by the light of Jesus Christ."
- We believe in building an atmosphere that will encourage the formation of a school community of faith that grows in an awareness of the Christian message and the Catholic faith through academic offerings, religious study and experience, student activities, and parental communications.
- We believe students have a shared responsibility for their own learning.
- We believe there is an inseparable relationship between personal daily life choices and lived Christian faith.
- We believe in providing an excellent academic program which develops the students as global learners and enhances their intellectual, moral, spiritual, and aesthetic skills and abilities.
- We recognize the need for a society based on the peace and justice values of the Gospel of Christ and the responsibilities of the care of the earth and the need to respond personally to these challenges.
- We believe in a life-long relationship with God that will empower our students to live a Christian faith in a largely pluralistic and secular culture.
- We assist in the development of a Christian conscience and a deep respect for personas of all backgrounds and cultures.
- We believe that students learn to participate in the global community through active spiritual and social service to others.